Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Is it Big Foot? No .....It is Miss's Big Toe.......

You know when your kids tell you things and they are completely serious while they are talking to you but over the course of the conversation you realize what you thought they were going to say was something totally different? Sami stayed home(well stayed at Grami's) from school today because she has been coughing alot the last couple of days. She called me to say good morning and this was the conversation we had over the phone.

Sami: "Mom there is something going on with my foot."

Mom: "What's wrong with it?"

Sami: "My second toe is bigger than my big toe."

Mom: "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah"

Sami: "what does it mean?"

Mom: "I don't know what do you think it means?"

Sami: "I don't know... is there something wrong with me?"

Mom: "Maybe you are an alien! Hahahahhah"

Sami: "I am not an alien."

Sami: "Well.....dad did tell me I had a cone head when I was born....."

Mom: "Hahahhahahhahh! Can I call you Miss's Big Toe now?"

Sami: "Hahahhahahhahhh!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, love the detail! LOL Gotta love our children cuz it's illegal to eat them, right!
-Shel

Kari V. said...

that is to funny. :)