Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Brother

While I am sitting here wondering what I should do next to fill up my time; I am drawn into listening to the Dr.Phil Show. I don't watch this program but today I was to lazy to get up and turn off the t.v. The subject was finding long lost siblings or parents and the effects it has on your life after. It got me thinking about my siblings and parents. One question that has been on my mind: Why was I not told about my brother until my grandfather died? I feel robbed of my time with him and I wonder if he feels the same way. Why do we all waste so much time being idle and not enough time doing the things we are sent here to do? I am definately guilty of this as well. I only recently came in touch with this same brother for the first time in years after no fault on his part and now that I have I intend to keep it this way. How fast life slips by when we aren't paying attention! To my brother, I love you so much and I am sorry it took me so long to get my act together!

No comments: